Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just Plain Braggin'

Just Plain Braggin'
For a little fun this month I am the host for a fun summer time project!
I want to create a cute badge size brag book album that I can show off our summer fun in!
{But the catch is I want some help from you all! }{Because I know how fabulous your scrappin skills are}
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use the kits below to create a badge album page or two if you prefer.
{Badge album pages are 2.5" wide and 3.25" tall.}
Join me and use these two free kits to build a page with!
And get all the pages in the swap sent to you PLUS a posting bonus of this free mini kit!
Go to this link to get all the specifics and join is! {Pretty Please}
Just Plain Braggin'
SORRY LINKS EXPIRED!

Hugs!
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment