Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year to you All!

Wow! What a rush that year just flew by in! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are now having a Happy New Year! Hoping it brings you all much love, happiness, and wealth!

I was so busy in December I just realized that I didn't even post all month!
I had a new kit out at Plain Digital Wrapper called "Twas The Night"



Here are some layouts that I made using this kit:



Here are some other pages made by the sweet CT at Plain Digital Wrapper:
By Linda
by Atusia
by Atusia
by Linda
by Demma_B13
by Scrpncrzy

They all turned out wonderful ladies! Thanks! 


It is a gorgeous kit with all sorts of beautiful elements and papers! And the CUTEST alpha ever! :)

We have a new Design Team Collab at Plain Digital Wrapper too! It is called "Shabby Snow" and it is only going to be available for the month of January so grab it quick!
 With 44 Papers, three alpha sets, and over 80 unique elements round out your very own snow day! 
Here is one page I made using it so far:

Don't miss our new challenges this month too! We have a whole new system and gifts to gather! 
Journal Me This Challenge --a fun challenge to get you started journaling for your loved ones!
Join me! 
Hugs for now!
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment