Monday, October 29, 2007

Here I am....

I am so buzzing with excitement....I got a comment from a blog reader of mine that downloaded one of my templates and then scrapped a page using it....go here to see it...
http://crylicscraps.blogspot.com/2007/10/les-robots-de-gillian-ct-kmd.html

How cool is that! I am very flattered. I am busy scrapping a little this evening...plus I made a quick tutorial on making patterned paper for one of my groups...hopefully it is something that they needed to learn...lol

Here is the paper I made while using the tutorial....

Kinda fun...I also started on a new kit too...I can't give away the paper I made for halloween because the brushes are from another person....on the web...not sure about all the copyright stuff so I will stay on the safe side...lol
Anyhow the kit I am working on was inspired by the Mexican Food Restuarant that I ate lunch at today with my Mom....it was really good. It is called Posadito's. The tile on thier wall was in a dark red and navy blue, then the stuco type wall was a guacomole green...and it had decorative tiles that had those same colors and a mustard color and it all had a stuco colored grout on it....so I am making a color scheme to show you all...not sure if I can get it perfectly matched...I wish I would have had my camera...
lol
We see scrapbook inspirations in the strangest places...lol
Well gotta make a run to the store so I will go for now, but I will post later or tomorrow with the pieces that I make....
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment