Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year...

I am starting out my new year with a few pages...
I made these first few pages using Colleen Shibley's Winter Days Kit at http://www.gottapixel.net
This page is of Amanda, my step daughter, she was acting silly for the camera.

This page is of My Brother in Law and his family at Christmas.

This page is my son Ryan in the same silly santa hat.

This page is of my Hubby...

This page is of my DD~Austin and her boyfriend, Michael. I made these next few pages using Booland Designs kit called PaperBlitz. It is available at Stone Accents Studio.

This is a page that I made of a picture that I got on the internet from a man that also shares some of my ancestors...he doesn't have a name for the wife either...maybe one day we will know her name. ~~#1 REASON WHY JOURNALING IS IMPORTANT...

This page is of my hubby's family. The picture is when his mom was a little girl...

This is a page of my Grannie...as you can see I still miss her...

This page is my Ryleigh...I made it for a QP Exchange at Jessica Dixon's blog...it is a great kit.

Big Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment