Thursday, January 24, 2008

A "Lovely Valentine" for you all....

Hello....I am posting my Valentine kit for a designing color challenge at http://www.myscrapshop.com/
Pillowgirl is hosting it...there are some pretty awesome kits on there...and you can find mine there too....but if you go there you can get all the others pieces to the kit!
Here is the preview:

Very pretty colors on it....and I hand drew and colored that alphabet...
There are 6 buttons, 4 ribboned bows, 4 glittery swirls, 3 flowers, 2 glitter overlays, 1 QP, and 11 pieces of paper...and the other kits have tons in them too....go check it out!
****SORRY, Link has expired****
Enjoy them....leave me some love....

Don't forget the awesome Color Palette Designing Challenge at http://www.hummiesworld.com/ too...
we are using a 15 color palette there since we are making Heritage Themed kits.
Don't forget to leave everyone some love....
Big Hugs,
Claudette

3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is stunning, love the flowers and alpha, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your talents. This kit is absolutely lovely and I can wait to use it. I love the alpha - so cute!

    ReplyDelete