Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hello, Good Afternoon....

Although I am not sure if it is just yet...lol So far it isn't...
I tried to get my downloads done last night and I stayed up late to get them done, but for some crazy reason, NOTHING would download....if I managed to get it going it would freeze up and stop just before it finished...fianlly at 2:30 am I gave up and went to bed.
I was busy playing with Microsoft Office that I just got...(Thanks to Hubby for that) I am loving the new outlook...it puts my RSS feeds to all my friends blogs in folders in my mail list....VEry cool! It sorts my mail by the day and week. Loving the calendar that converts to a to-do list...
Other Cool news....
The Boo's Blossom blog is a big hit....All kinds of freebies.
http://boosblossoms.blogspot.com/
She has an awesome free gift kit called Boo's Blossom's! And several more gifts if you sport our blinkie on your blog, and another gift if you sign up for the feedblitz....There will be many more challenges coming too...like a template challenge hosted by yours truly....and lots of other awesome goodies....(and believe me, I have seen many of the goodies already and they are beautiful!) Our Blossoms are some very talented ladies!
I got a few pages done too using this kit...



I also used BoolandDesigns Family Word art on a couple of them and I used the Sweetheart font for my journaling too!
Big Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment