Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First week of June...

Summer is here...geez is it hot already! If it is this hot in Texas now, I may need to travel to Alaska for August and September...lol I am sure the money that I will spend on the electric bill would pay for the air fair to Alaska....even with the price of gas this high...lol
We are having a RED-HOT Sale-a-bration at MSS...how about 31% off everything there! Go check it out, and all the awesome new designs from our Guest Designer: Mique Walcutt of MLW Custom Designs....and our newest team member Megadoodle Designs has some awesome stuff in the store too!
This is a new month, and a new set of challenges starting too! Design A Kit, and Recipe Exchange, Scraplift, Template Challenges and lots more! And don't forget to post those gorgeous layouts in the gallery so you could be in the running for the WOW Factor layout of the week! There are awesome gifts to be won!
I am trying to get a bit of scrapping done today too! I can't wait to play with all the goodies I have downloaded! And I have a few kit ideas up my sleeve too! Be on the lookout! lol
Hugs for now,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment