Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wow, where did the weekend go?

I was so busy it flew by. Not that I mind of course...but I am sooooo excited about Thursday and Friday that I could bust....lol
My DD graduates on Friday and we are having her party on Thursday Night before it. I cannot believe she is graduating already! Where did those 18years go? I will tell ya...they went by WAY to fast. It seems like she was just a baby yesterday....(sniff sniff) It is going to be exciting but very sad to me....
We are on exam schedule all week this week...half days....I can't wait until the last day of school. I need some mellowing out and just hanging out time. But not too much, I have to find a job pretty soon...lol
I have extended my CT call and my QP team call too! Do you think you would like to work with me and use my designs on some of your pages? If so, email me and join my teams!
claudettewooddell (at) gmail (dot) com....tell me about yourself and lets work together. The requirements are in the post below this one.

Also don't forget to stop by our store next week...June 1st is a huge store wide sale...www.myscrapshop.com
And we have some new challenges up there in the forum....great desktop challenge and templates, and word challenges, design a kit challenge, recipe challenge, art challenge, and by putting your layouts in the gallery could land you in the WOW factor layout category...

Well, guess that is all I have to say at the moment...back to work...lol
HUgs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment