Saturday, May 3, 2008

NSD Saturday is here!!!!!

Happy National Scrapbook Day to you all! Glad we could spend it together! Hope we all have a great day and get lots of freebies and find lots of sales!
Join us at DigiShopTalk.com today at 1:00 p.m. EST in the chat room, for lots of fun and games....and freebies! I will be there too! As well as the rest of the gang at Myscrapshop...

Oh, yeah, also don't forget to visit the store for all the great freebies in it, plus there is our newest baby...the Daily Download...We have an awesome Megakit with tons of gorgous goodies in it. The kit is called Bring May Flowers and there are such pretty things in it...I know you will love it! I can't wait to get it all myself! lol
http://www.myscrapshop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=869?digifree


Going to keep this short today so I can scrap a bit too and I am still working on a couple of great products to put in the store...
Hugs For now,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment