Saturday, November 29, 2008

My week is flying by...

I wanted my Thanksgiving break to take longer so I could rest more...but it is flying by so far...
Did you all get to shop today? I really didn't have the extra dough right now, so I decided to just wait and not have to engure those lines and crowds with the bad attitudes...lol
I was designing a little bit earlier today, but I am not finished yet...hopefully I will get the kit finished and uploaded to the store tomorrow...
I took lots of great pictures the last couple of days so I will have plenty to scrap now...lol
Don't forget the challenges at MSS this week...lots of them end in a couple days and they will be starting over for next month...
Over at Booland Challenge blog there is also a great color challenge there too.
I wanted to take a minute to record exactly what I am thankful for these days...My family, of course...my dd seems so much happier these days and is doing very well at her job...My son is plugging away at his senior year....the three little ones are doing good...my step daughter is doing good in school too...and my step son is still working on his job...Hubby is waiting to be released from the doctor at the end of next month and may already have a job lined up....
I am thankful that I am at least in mediocre health these days, nothing life threatening...
I am also thankful for my job, it is all that is keeping our boat afloat right now....we are having a rough time, but I know that God hears us and will shelter us from the storms just as he cares for the sparrows...
I am thankful that God looks over us...and provides us with blessings at just the right times.
And I am thankful that you all stop by occasionally to read my ranting and ravings...lol
Hugs for now,
Claudete

No comments:

Post a Comment