Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday is a day of resting and peace...

I am so glad today was a simple day with no major ordeals...Saturday was nice too. We got to see both of our bigger kids this weekend, both days...it was good to spend time with them. We all ate a big dinner today too....chicken, corn, potatoes, gravy and biscuits...YUM, now we are all miserable...lol
This week there is alot going on too...thursday the 13th at 8:00 pm CST is the MSS chat...and the 15th is the first birthday of MSS...I can't beleive it has already been a year....wow.
Don't forget to stop by and join in all the fun challenges...they all have great participation prizes too....
Well, I am headed over to play with my other blog. I am trying to figure out how to change the background and the like to something else...it was driving me crazy earlier today...lol
Hugs for now,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment