Sunday, March 8, 2009

Can I just say wow! It is Sunday and we just lost an hour of time…

I always hate when we have to adjust the time.  IT totally messes up my brain…lol And for those that know me, that is pretty scarey! lol

I spent my day yesterday getting my laundry caught up and playing seamstress for Amanda’s Semi-Formal dress…the dance at the high school was last night…they call it a Semi-Formal…but they dress pretty formal…then I had to play photographer and take pics of her, after I played beautician and did the hair and the makeup thing…lol  We had a good day and I have great pics of her and my little kids too.  And one of her and her daddy, with his proud of his daughter look…lol

I also scrapped a few pages the last day of two that I will share…amandaLynnMarqueeamandaNeedsDuddleDooRightWEBAmandaSemiFormal3_7_09WEB

   amandaDaddymarch6_7_09-045WEBamanda2009_2 march6_7_09-069WEBamanda2009_1      march6_7_09-071WEBmarch6_7_09-054WEB march6_7_09-059WEB march6_7_09-061WEB march6_7_09-066WEB   3amigosMarch2009WEBryan03072009WEB

ryleighStar2009WEBEthan030709WEB

Didn’t they all turn out fabulous!

These first 3 pages are made using Vickey Morrissey’s Summer Love kit at SBE…No bake Chocolates recipe, My niece Lily, and the Summer Slush recipe.

ChocolateNoBakesWEB lillyreneefeb2009WEBSummerSlushRecipeWEB

These next two are for Laura Burger at GottaPixel.net.  Her fabulous Wild Nature Paper Kit and Nature Element kits work beautifully together on this page of my son getting hugged by my mom and for this layout of my other son doing his chores…lol

EthanGrandmaMar0109WEB  AlexcleaningkitchenWEB

This page was made of my twins 9th birthday party on the 1st…we had a good time.  I used Laura Burger’s Oh Joni kit for this page…you can find it at GottaPixel too.

RnRBday2009WEB

This last page I made with a beautiful mini kit by Wetfish Designs.  I can’t remember the name of it…but she offered it as a freebie and it is gorgeous.  This is my sweet great niece-Lily.

LilySleepingWEB   

And if that wasn’t enough….we have a bunch of FABULOUS challenges at Myscrapshop.com this month…and the best part of it is the prizes for participating…OMG! This is BY FAR the best collab kit we have ever made….

The theme is Read with Me! in honor of Dr. Suess’ Birthday…so all of our mini kits are based on reading and the stories we so love…so grab your camera and scrap those picks of your kids/grandkids reading or of you reading to them…then go earn a kit or two to scrap them with!

march-ad-web

Come join us!

Hugs,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment