Saturday, March 14, 2009

Got Scraps? I do…

I have managed to scrap a few pages this week even though it was a busy and stressful week around here…

This is my new niece Lily…I scrapped this page for the Theme of the Month Challenge at MyScrapShop.com.  This month’s theme is “New Growth.”  This is the best from of new growth I could find. 

LilyDreamerWEB

I used this beautiful kit by Dancing Princess designs at www.myscrapshop.com for this page…It is very fun and versatile…I think I am going to use it to scrap a few of my boys baby pics too.

Don’t forget to join us at MyScrapShop for some fun challenges and fabulous free kits for your prizes…

dancingprincess_kit_lildreamer_MED 

These pages I made using kits by Connie Prince at GottaPixel.net

This page is Ryleigh posing for pictures for me…the kit is called Desperately Seeking Spring.

ryleighcatheryn2009MarchWEB

This is my little three pigging out on pizza…yes, they all groaned as I was taking the pictures…lol I used Star Struck Collab kit from Connie Prince and Lisa West for this page…

  Page1PizzaEatingWEB

This is Ryan and Ethan, who were supposed to be smiling nicely for photos, but instead they were wanting to pretend they were in the WWE…lol  I used Super Safari Kit by Connie Prince for this page.

 RaiseWildBoysWEB

This is another wild life picture…not really they are my kids…lol But there was definetly monkey business going on…lol This kit is called My Funky Monkey by Connie Prince at GottaPixel.

monkeybusiness1WEB

This is my family in January at my in-laws house…I used Family kit by Jen Maceyunas at GottaPixel for this page.

Myfamilyjanuary2009WEB

ok, I am heading out to scrap a few more challenges today before I start cleaning my house…this week is Spring Break for us…so I am trying to enjoy myself…lol

Hugs,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment