Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Monday Morning to all those in Blogland!

I am up and at em’ early today…I start my new job today! Wish me luck…why are new things so scary.  I always hate the first day of any job because it is that strange unfamiliar feeling that scares the crap out of me…lol  My household is going to have to get used to a new schedule in order to semi-function without me.  But I will ne working right in the middle of the day and I will have a little time each morning to get a few things done…while it is cool…lol  We are still working on getting our air conditioner fixed…geez is that expensive. I have almost recovered most of my scrapbook stuff from the EHD crash…not all of it, but a good bit of it anyway.  Let me be moma a minute here…(finger shaking in your direction) You have got to make back up copies on disks to back up the stuff on the external hard drive so that if the disk fails/corrupts, the data will be on the EHD, if the EHD corrupts/fails you will have it on disk…do not trust either of them 100%….I have learned the REALLY hard way.

Ok, whew, glad that was over.  Well I guess I will get busy this morning and fold some laundry now…my coffee is getting cold while I type…lol

Hugs for now,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment