Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scrappy Saturday at my house…

I am trying to get a few things done and for my mind’s leisure I am scrapping in between tasks…lol It was a steamy 95 degrees here today so it was perfect weather to stay inside and not melt in…lol

I scrapped a few pages for my brag book. Just a few pictures here and there that will want to share with people…

This first one is of Amanda holding her cousin Lily…it is sweet because she held her so long she fell  asleep and so did Amanda…I used ACM Designs Kit called Bedtime Stories at GottaPixel to make this page.

mandalilysleeping09WEB 

This page I made to show off my really “macro” shot of a lady bug on my bridal wreath plant in my yard.  It is cool because you can see that it is dirty or fuzzy or something?  I am not a bug person ok…you can also see it’s tiny little jointed legs…I used ACM Designs kit called Catch N’ Bugs to scrap this page it is available at GottaPixel.net too.

ladybirdbeetle2009WEB

These pages I made for the Quote Challenge at Myscrapshop.com.  I used my kit called “My World” to make it.  It is a cool lizard in my mom’s backyard.  You can find my kits at www.myscrapshop.com/store under the name DigitalGator Designs.

 cwooddell_warmsummerquote_qp1lizardWEBcwooddell_warmsummerquote_qp2lizardWEB 

Then I made 2 pages with my newest kit that will be in the store by Sunday called “Summer Whispers.”  It is a cool summery beach-y colored kit that I created to scrap a few of my softer summer pictures with.  When I got done with it, it seemed to just whisper beach to me so I called it Summer Whispers…lol  Check by there tomorrow and it should be loaded up for ya.

I used some of the pictures of my little kids at the park a few weeks ago.  They had a good time even if they were hot.

cwooddell_summerwhispers_qp1_RnE09WEB cwooddell_summerwhispers_qp2_Kids09WEB

Then stop by here for a freebie set of quick pages for your own summer photos!

Hugs for now~

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment