Friday, July 3, 2009

Its Friday again…

That week just flew by…I am not griping about it at all…but gee it flew!  Here are a few pages I scrapped in the last few days…I don’t really have time for links, but I will at least tell you who’s kits they are…lol

cwooddell_mssjuly09_redhotsummer_motrcyclmomaWEB

My mom on a motor cycle…just posing on it…lol Kit is my part of the July Collab kit at Myscrapshop.com

claudettefairy1970WEB 

Me when I was 2…Kit is Dana Frantz’ Dreamery at gottapixel.net

CEH_3rdgradeBdayPartyWEB

This was my 9th birthday party…I used Cream Tea Kit by BOolandDesigns at SAS.

 AMndacoolWEB

This is Amanda and her tude…lol I used Mysteries and Secrets kit by Marta Van Eck at Gottapixel.net

 amandakami09WEB

This is Amanda and pawpaw’s dog Kami…I used I Feel green kit by Marta Van Eck at Gottapixel.net

ryleighspring2009WEB

This is Ryleigh’s Spring Picture…I used Ella Design Kit called Its mY party and her Round the corner templates at Myscrapshop.com

myfamily1988WEB

This is an old picture of me and my mom& dad & brother.  I used Urban Summer Freebie by Birgit Kerr at Scrapbook Graphics.

MothersDayRyleighLetterWEB

This is the letter from my daughter for mothers day…I used Write Me a Letter kit by Marta Van Eck at Gottapixel.net

ladybugjune2009WEB

This is our silly dog, Ladybug…I used A cat and dog’s life kit by Marta Van Eck at Gottapixel.net

This one is my kids swimming….I used Seamist by Booland Designs for this page.

ethanryan2009JuneWEB

This is another one of my kids swimming…I used Write Me a Letter kit by Marta Van Eck at Gottapixel.net

ethanbackyardparadiseWEB

This is my kids again…I used tropical Paradise kit by Sweet Digi Scraps at Gottapixel.net…

cwooddellUSAFWEB 

This is me in 1988…I was much younger and tan…lol I used my kit called Love American Style from www.Myscrapshop.com/store

This is my journaling page about everyday things…

OH yeah and dont forget to stop by the store to grab two sets of great freebie quick pages from me… go here to check them out! That is the link to my store!

http://myscrapshop.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=9&zenid=3bb086c98baa1d6435e82170c2014dea 

Hugs for now,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment