Monday, July 13, 2009

WOW, it is Monday again…

It seems like it was just Monday yesterday…lol What is going on over your way? We aren’t doing too much.  It is too hot outside to do anything so we stay in all day and go outside to swim late in the evening…lol  The little ones will go out in the middle of the heat, they aren’t scared…the teenagers sleep and text all day…and Anthony and I play on the computer or watch tv all day.  The joys of the summer weekend…lol

I am trying to organize a few things too.  I want to make a few books for Christmas too, mainly heritage ones for my family…and I was looking around in our store and found these gems by Laura to use to get them sort of ordered neatly and all uniformly done…

Heritage Templates by C. W. Picket 

Stop by and check out the rest of the cool stuff there today.  I still have a few freebies in the store as well…

Well, I have to get back to the task at hand this morning…drinking coffee! lol TTYL!

Claudette

2 comments:

  1. Those are very cool looking templates! I love your blogger background Claudette, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for reminding me I need to get going on Christmas presents. Sigh. Adding it to the list...

    ReplyDelete