Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Morning All...

Started a new job on Tuesday...lots of stuff to learn, some stuff to refresh on, and some stuff I already knew...seems like it is going great so far...great, and sweet people to work with, and all of them are very helpful.  In case you are wondering where I am now it is at http://www.11x17.com/  Stop by and check it out.  Especially those scrapbookers and artists who follow me...you may find some goodies that you just have to have...lol
Not much on my scrapping agenda right now.  Just kinda getting organized lately and not put much time into my hobbies.  Check facebook once or twice a day, and play a game or two, then back to life....laundry, family, etc.
Well, I have to run for now, gotta get ready for my day...
HUGS~
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment