Saturday, April 16, 2011

Got some scrapping done...

Wow, I was able to get several pages scrapped for both of my Creative Teams this week.  And dug out a few that I had scrapped and not posted yet....

First up is BoolandDesigns New Kit called "Rainy Days and Sundays" at The Studio: It's on sale right now for 40% off...awesome deal!






And in keeping with the rain theme...lol
Second kit up is Kim Cameron's kit at DaisiesandDimples.com: Fresh Rain



And here is a Quick Page from the March Collab at the Studio

And here are two pages from Booland Designs kit called "Spitspot" at the Studio too.

And last but not least I created 30 elements to match the papers from last week for the Spring Fling Challenge at The Studio...go here to get them. sorry links expired!!!

This week's challenge is for an alpha---so wish me luck...lol
Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment