Friday, April 29, 2011

Still in awe of the wedding...

Yes, I was up bright and early and glued to my television like a couple billion other people this morning...lol  I loved it, and as usual I cried...yeah I know I am sappy.  I can't help it though...lol I remember when Princess Diana got married...it was so grand to think that there are still princesses in the world...so now it is a reminder that there are still princes and princesses.  And maybe this time it will have a fairy tale happily EVER after life.  Anyway, God Bless them and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

Some recent pages that I scrapped using Granny's Trunk kit by Bubbles Bits at Plain Digital Wrapper: This is such a versatile kit, with lots of vintage look and feel type items...love it! Click the preview to see more of it or find the other pieces to the set.



This next kit by Memaid Designs is called "Midsummer Nights Dream" and it is sooo gorgeous and has such a great mix of elements in it! 




Also scrapped with "Animal Crackers In My Soup Collab Kit" from the PDW Design Team. Click the preview to check it out.
This is such a cute kit I know you will love it all! 
Hugs,
Claudette


No comments:

Post a Comment