Monday, May 21, 2012

Busy May has flown by...

All I can say is wow! I have gotten a ton of stuff done, but my list of to-do's is far from being done...I have plans to clean up certain areas in my house, one room at a time...and sadly two of them have been started but not finished. So I guess I am going to take the Fly Lady Approach to it and clean for 15 minutes in each room each day until I get it done.  Plus the kids only have 2.5 days of school left after today.
Tons of fun going on in digi-land this week too!
At Daisies and Dimples we have an awesome collab on sale for $2.50 and it is soooo huge! It is called Cottage Roses.  Click the image to view it in the store.
It is precious and I love the colors on it! 
Here is a page I scrapped of my brother and my aunt.

Last months collab was called Garden Fresh and it was lots of fun to play with too.

Here is a page I scrapped with it: Ryleigh

I also have a new kit in the store called "Moments Like This" which coordinated with our older collab kit of the same name.

Here is a layout with it:

Stop in and take a look at all the other great kits we have in the store today too! 
Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment