Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat Goodies!

So glad you stopped by my ghoul-friends! I made this cute badge album using Spellbound Collab kit at Plain Digital Wrapper and I decided to share it with you all!
Here is the kit I used:

Very fun kit to scrap your little monsters and ghoulies with! 

Here are some great pages I made using it:
My lil monsters had to dress up for a Halloween party last Friday night so I grabbed lots of pics of them...lol






And I have a few more pages ready for all the pics on Halloween night... :)
Trick or Treat! Here is the treat, no tricks! 
Here are all the pages for your very own or fill them and give them as gifts...you know we only have so many days left until Christmas! :) 
The pages are 2.5 inches by 3.25inches and fit perfectly into ID Badge Holder Pages, from any office supply store.  The image is linked to the download! Hope you love it and leave me a comment! 

Big hugs from Digital Gator Designs! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Vertical desgins. Everyone does horizontals. Love it thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful badge album!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun -- Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much!
    p@t

    ReplyDelete