Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wooohooooo, its Hump day....lol

SO glad it is finally Wednesday. We have had a crazy week....we had teenager drama, both the 17 year old boy kind and the 17 year old girl kind....two separate issues. And last Friday at the end of the school day I was asked to change classes....now I am in English II for the next 3 weeks or so. Not too bad. Be praying for the speedy recovery of the teacher I am filling in for. She was in a car wreck the second day of school and broke both legs and crushed her ankle. She is an awesome teacher, my daughter had her last year and just adored her. We had another teacher in the business part of our school that was in a wreck about 3 weeks before school started and needs our prayers very badly. She was in a head-on collision and had extensive injuries and two broken legs as well. I really feel for them and for the loved ones tending to them. Since my hubby was in that bad wreck in February it is still fresh in my mind....and we are just now sort of back to normal although he is still not fully released to work yet.
I am just rambling away tonight. Just need to get a few things off my chest to those who will listen.
So, I guess I will go for now, but not forever,
Big hugs to my friends and prayers from me that God will bless you all and big thanks for the prayers for our teachers.
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment