Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Does anyone read this?

Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself...even when there are people in the room...lol
Today I am going to show off some pages I scrapped and the fabulous kits that I used for them....
This is a page I made of Ryleigh helping me decorate the tree...all three little ones helped me...

I used Booland Designs Kit called "Yuletide" for this page...

You can find it here.
This is Ryan helping me...

I used Another fabulous kit by BoolandDesigns, but it isn't realeased yet so keep your eyes peeled for it...it is called "Santas"
This is Ethan helping too...

I used Merry Days kit by BoolandDesigns for this one....it is perfectly sparkly! ANd stop by her blog for the fabulous freebie samplers to match these kits!
http://www.boolanddesign.blogspot.com/
These are my three little kids' fall school pics this year...

I used Boland designs kit called "High Claire" for this page! Beautiful kit!
This is amanda's fall pic too, and I used Booland Designs kit called "Into the Blue" for it, but it isn't released yet either.

This is Alex's fall pics too...
I used Jubilee by BoolandDesigns for this page.
This is Ryan and TJ playing when TJ came to visit us.
I used Connie Prince's Birds of A Feather kit for the next two pages.
This is my mom and her boyfriend-dan.
This is a fabulous freebie page by Amy Wall....I just love the whimsical elements of it...

Gotta run, the tub is overflowing now,
Hugs,
Claudette


No comments:

Post a Comment