Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's a Lazy Sunday here in Texas...

We slept til 10:30 this morning...I don't know why...I guess we were just flat tired. lol I did manage to scrap a few more pages yesterday. I was a guest CT for Connie Prince's DigiDivas for the month of December and I had a blast using all her beautiful kits...you can check her out at GottaPixel.net I am sure you will find something that will suit your fancy! lol
Here are a couple pages that I made last night....
This is my daughter, I swiped this picture from her friends MySpace...lol But it is soo cute. I used Connie's Tutti Frutti Kit for this fresh page!

This is my daughter again with her boyfriend at Christmas...she looks happy here...I love to see her smiling! :) I used Connie's Color My World-Revved Up Red Kit for these next two pages...it is a fun kit that works wonderful on Black and white photos or on color ones.
This is a picture of all of us together at my mom's house on Christmas Eve. We had Christmas dinner in her game room/garage...lol
Hugs and thanks for looking,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment