Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Morning…

I am getting ready for work today…do you like the new look of the blog?  I was ready to change it a while back, but couldn’t make up my mind…Hopefully it isn’t too bad on the eyes…I have seen a few that are a little bit tough to look at…if you know what I mean…so if this one is bad for you let me know….

I used my newest kit in the store called “My World,” it is available this week for 25% off so go check it out. Click on the preview to go there…

MSS_CWooddell_MyWorldKit_PreviewWEB

Don’t  miss out on the freebie too! Click the preview to go there…

OurCeremonyWEB

This is how I used it…this is mine and my hubby’s wedding photos…

Well, I have to get ready for work now so I better go, but stop in and say hi!

Hugs~~

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment