Saturday, April 11, 2009

How is your holiday?

Ours is ok so far…we have stayed up late, slept in, worked, fixed the fence, played basketball with our kids, and ate way too much…lol

Why do all of the holiday celebrations seem to revolve around food? Who’s bright idea was that? Really skinny people I suppose!

I stayed up late and designed a new kit…I first, hand drew some doodles and then scanned them in and made them into some fun little elements to dress up your pages with.  Then I created some fabulous papers to go with them and Viola! A new kit was born and I named it, “My World.”  And just because I like it so much I put it and the rest of my kits on sale for 25% off…hurry it only lasts until the 17th of April.

MSS_CWooddell_MyWorldKit_PreviewWEB

Here are the papers in it…

mss_cwooddell_MyWorld_preview_paper

Here is a close up of my doodles…

closeup_myworld

And I also made a few pages with it already,

AustinSunshineWEB 

TJArchie1991WEB OurCeremonyWEB 

If you like this last page head over to www.myscrapshop.com and grab it up! But hurry it is only there for a week!

Now I have to head outside and find something for my 365 photo challenge…hmmmmm…

Hugs,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment