Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MSS wants you….

My Scrap Shop is expanding, and we need more store CT's! Email management@myscrapshop.com to apply - call closes 28th April!
Requirements: 2 LO's a month with assigned designer's kits, posted in 3 galleries (MSS, DST and your choice).
Opportunities exist for extra assignments direct from MSS Designers, QP/BB creation, store ad creation and more.

 

MSSCTAd

And for this one too…

MSSCCAd

One of the big goals at MSS is to inspire others and get our members involved in trying something new. Challenges can be fabulous to push your boundaries, teach a new technique and just have a lot of fun.
MSS needs two new challenge coordinators! You will be the go to gal (or guy ) for the site's challenges. You'll post the introduction to a few challenges each month, provide inspiration and feedback to members who want to join in, and then add up and assign the challenge points at the end of each month. They'll be three of you together, so you don't have to manage everything on your own - but you should be a great organizer and love joining in.
Email management@myscrapshop.com to apply!

Stop and join us for some fun!

Here are a few new pages I scrapped recently:

These were all done using my newest kit called “My World” at Myscrapshop.com

Then I used Ladybug Page Designs kit called Whimsical Wonderland for Girls from Myscrapshop.com for these two pages!

My hubby made this cartoon picture of our dd so I scrapped it…

ryleighthefairestinlandWEB ryleighFairyprincessWEB

ANd I made these two pages with EAL Designs kit called “Easter Bunny Hop” from Myscrapshop.com.

ryleighEaster2009WEB ryleighEaster2002WEB

Lots of Ryleigh pics because she is such a ham…lol

And here are the last two from Kristmess at GP…I used her “S’more Campin Stuff kit and the S’more Campin’ Stuff Alpha for these two…

raccoonWEB

alexvacationWEB

Ok, I am going to get my cup of coffee now…lol

Hugs for the day~

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment