Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Morning in ScrapLand

I am still here…I have been MIA trying to get graduation stuff done for the last week…then Sunday morning I got up and my EHD completely quit…so all my stuff on it is gone…I tried from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm on Sunday, all day Monday and after work all evening on Tuesday to try to recover it…but still no luck…our repair guy here finally determined that it was the internal part of the drive that was broken.  So all my CU stuff, TONS of my CT scrap kits are gone, lots of pictures that I had scanned in, the last 5 issues of my magazine, and all my website original graphics….so needless to say I am sick.  Everyone says didn’t you back it up…and the answer is no, not yet the drive is only a couple months old….who would expect a brand new drive to fail that fast?  I am still upset but at this point I can’t do a thing about it. 

So have you been over to our store to check out all the fabulous new stuff?  There are tons of new kits!

April Showers May Flowers

$4.95 $3.95
Save: 20% off

Introducing the first of the new monthly My Scrap Shop Designers Collab Kits! With a gorgeous color scheme and packed full of papers and elements, you won't want to miss this one.

Stop in and grab it!

HUgs for now~

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment