Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Morning Scrappers!

I was cruising the MSS Store this morning and I found this fabulous deal that I thought I would share with you all…it is from one of our favorite scrappers…Pillowgirl.

d2ea7ea60375347b516692795c880821_image_500x500

Buy Pillowgirl's Store

$70.00

Hi, I'm Pillowgirl. You might have heard of me and my designs. You may even have heard I am crazy. With over 130 products, my store is STOCKED. I offer commercial use, personal use, templates, and more.

My products are fun, my kits are FULL SIZED, my papers are very detailed, and my commercial use products are great tools I would stand behind.

When you purchase my store, you will receive a coupon in your email within 24-48 hours that you can use to fill your cart with my products at MSS for free. You decide if you want it all or just parts, you shop, and you download. It's simple, and you are going to be downloading a LOT.

Do the math. 130 products for $70, that's less than 50 cents each and if you can find a better deal than that, well, you're one heckuva bargain hunter! Enjoy this limited time offer. I'm crazy, but not crazy enough to offer this again any time soon.

So if you want a TON of great products then pop over and grab the deal while it is there! I have most of her goodies myself and love them all, and I know you will too!

Well, I have to run for now..work is calling me again…lol

Hugs~

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment