Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, Monday! Counting Down…

Counting down the weeks of school left this year…which is just two…waiting on my son’s principal to make a decision as to whether or not he will graduate…so I am on hold to send out the invitations until I get a final answer…good grief Charlie Brown…lol

I did get to scrap a little bit this past week though…here are my pages:  (I don’t have time at this moment to list credits…I will add them later)

ryleighdreamstreetWEB austinMay2009WEB austinryleighgizmoWEB boolanddesigns_cwooddell_lilyWEB BrothersBugMeWEB DreamyGirls2009WEB  LovingYouMarch2008WEBMsndaRyleigh2009WEB michaelaustinmay2009WEB  rNrBday2009_3WEB

This really cute page is made with Sir Sccrapalot’s Granola Boy kit from www.myscrapshop.com

ethan2003WEB

Hugs for now, Gotta get ready for work,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment