Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fun fun fun!

I have been creating lots of great pages for Kellie's Creative Team....
Let me know what you think....

This page was made of TJ and Chelsea, the girlfriend of the week...lol

This is Ryleigh and her newly learned skill...the loser sign...lol
Now we are all losers to her. Alex took the picture so I think she is calling him a loser...lol

My Three little kids wearing a hat for "put a cap on drugs day" during red ribbon week at school. Don't they look too cute!

My Austin and Amanda, posing for pictures as usual...silly girls.

Austin. I love this picture of her.
All of these pages were made using Kellie Salmon's Sweetest Summer Kit at Digiscrap Boutique.
Go here to check it out...
http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/boutique/sweetest-summer-pr-806.html

Big hugs and thanks for looking,
CLaudette

No comments:

Post a Comment