Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It is 46° here in Texas....

In October it got cold a few days and this is Novemeber but wow is it cool for us, for this time of the year...
Its nice though...my air or heater has not been turned on for almost 4 weeks now. My electric bill should be reasonably low this time! woohooo....more money for scrapbook stuff...lol
No, not really, I have gotten so many great freebies lately that I am behind on using them all....but maybe I can catch up soon. I am in the process of getting all my November kit freebies from everywhere...lol
I finally got all my kids school pictures in so I am so ready to scrap those now. I have applied to a CT or two so maybe I will get a job with them and earn some more goodies and I seem to get a few more pages done when I am inspired that way...lol
Plus I have a COOOL secret about December....I can't tell it though....but it is very hard to keep quiet....I am sooooo excited.
I also have most of my stuff ready to get enrolled in school for the spring semester....fun fun.
Well I gotta get off here and get busy scrappin. I have a 4x6 bragbook page to get made for the QP exchange at GottaPixel....
Big Hugs for now,
CLaudette

No comments:

Post a Comment