Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hello friends and family...

Tony is feeling much better now that he got some meds for his pain...but his surgery went well so I am excited that maybe he can get well now!

I am also excited to announce that I am on a couple more Creative Teams now...

I was already on Kellie Salmon's Team from DigiScrap Boutique...
And I am a guest CT for COnnie Prince, DigiDiva Designs...at GottaPixel and Divine Digital...
And I recently started for VIckey Morrissey's team from Scrapbook-Elements....

And now I am on Pillowgirl's Team for My Scrap Shop and Stone Accents Studios...
And today I was added to the "Booland Blossoms" CT from Stone Accents Studios.
I am sooo excited and now I am busy having lots of fun scrapping with all my fun goodies!

Be on the lookout for more pages from me!
Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment