Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday, Monday...are you singing with me..?

Monday is over for me...I am kicked back in my pj's watching the news...have you gotten your stimulus check yet? We haven't but when I do baby, I am gonna shop...lol Don't forget to drop in at http://www.myscrapshop.com/ to spend some of yours...Lots of sales coming up...

I got lots of great info today for you...

First of all, DO NOT forget to join us on Saturday for the National Scrapbook Day Chat at DST...All of us at Myscrapshop.com will be there...and we will have awesome freebies too, LOTS and LOTS of freebies! The fun starts at 1:00 pm EST...or noon here in Texas...lol

I got to scrap a bit on Sunday...I scrapped my friends picture using a kit by BoolandDesigns called Diane, you can find it over at Stone Accents Studios...

And the awesome template I used was by Sir ScrapaLot for his Template Challenge...Love this template...Also we have many other great challenges to get you scrappin, I have one called Spice Up Your Scraps: Recipe Challenge that has tasty results...lol

I have some awesome bunny pics that I have to scrap of my kids in their play last Thursday night. It was sooo cute and they were sooooo loud...All second graders and I was soooo shocked that they could sing that loud! They did a wonderful job!

I also made some great freebies for the NSD chat on Saturday at 1pm est...

There are also some great new kits at MyScrapShop.com come on over and check them out!
Hugs for now so my hubby can get some sleep!
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment