Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to the Grind...

We are slowing getting back in sync with the school year grind...how is your family adjusting to it? We still wish for those three day weekends...lol Our school doesn't have another day off until Thanksgiving this year...which is a long time from now....lol
We are waiting to hear from the doctor's when my hubby will have his surgery on his leg...they are going to have to put the little bone in his leg back together...finally...it has not grown back together since November last year...so they decided after trying a bone stimulator that it is not going to grow on its own...so they are going to be putting some donor bone with it, and add another piece of metal and a few screws to it....then once that is healed hopefully he can go through a little therapy and get back to work...it has been a long year and a half....
I just read that Hurricane Ike is headed for Tx/La. again? Goodness that is crazy...
and scarey! Maybe it will be a dud too! Please Lord.
I have to work today...I have a photo shoot for the cover picture for the next issue of the magazine. It is of my nieces and nephews....lol Ought to be fun.
My anniversary is this Tuesday too...8 years of marriage....
Oh and speaking of the 9th, there is an awesome chat at MSS at 10 pm Central time...It is called the Texas Two Step Chat...the hosts are from Texas like me...I am going to try to make it, but since it is my anniversary I don't know what we will be doing that night so I am not making any promises...

Here is the link to the chat room: http://www.myscrapshop.com/chat/
Come join the fun.
And stop by our fabulous Design A Kit Challenges at MSS for a bunch of great freebies:
http://www.myscrapshop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1576?digifree
And this month's theme and color palette can be found here, along with some great freebies to get you going!
Well, I am headed over to scrap a few pages before I have to get dressed and go to work...
Hugs for now,
Claudette

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete