Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September already? Who said it could?

Not me....I get older in September, so I didn't approve it...lol And my anniversary is in September too. Not too much going on here...I scrapped a couple pages yesterday...

These were my twins back on the first year that we moved here...geez were they little! And VERY silly! lol
You can see that they didn't want their pictures taken at first...then I said stick out your tongues and took that picture then they started laughing...lol Kids are so funny!
I made this page using Booland Designs Kit called Hot Dotty...it is a freebie at SAS's Birthday celebration! Be sure you go check it out and get all the fabulous goodies while you are there!

Here they are now! They are getting so big. I used Erika-aka-Lara's Digi World Designs Kit called Blooming Dale, isn't it pretty? I love the colors of it! You can find it at MSS.

This was my family last Mother's Day...we had a great day inspite of things going on...God is good to remind us of his presence in the simplest ways.
I used Vickey Morrissey's great kit called Meadow Dreams for this one...it is at Scrapbook-Elements.com

This is a great kit by Booland Designs called Dust Storm...such soft colors...and an old picture of me and my kids...you can find it at SAS too...
There are soooo many fabulous kits and soooo many great designers too. I am trying to finish a kit for the MSS Design A Kit challenge for August....of course now it is September so I guess I will try to zip and upload it this evening...lol
So go to MSS challenages and check out all the awesome pieces to the Back to School Kit!
Hugs,
Claudette

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! They were so much littler...how cute! I like doing those old layouts from time to time too.

    ReplyDelete