Monday, August 6, 2007

Been busy scrapping....have you?


Here is my Ryleigh when she was 2, and then now that she is 7...USed Simply Sarah Template for this page and my own papers and her phrase I ran an Atomic Cupcake Glass action on...

Ryleigh and her make over by Austin, this were her poses after the big makeover...
I used Michelle Swadling's Sorbet Add On Kit at GottaPixel.net

Ryleigh and Austin with Ryliegh's tons of make up...
I used Michelle Swadling's Sorbet add on kit from GottaPixel.net ( I love the colors of this kit)

My dragonfly photo...My dragonfly kit...Called Summer Things...
I will soon post what I have done in the freebies folder!

My daughter Austin and her bathtub spider....yes, I really hate bugs too, but this was too funny...
I used Lynne Simmons Casual Correspondence Kit at GottaPixel.net for this page.

Amanda singing at Vacation Bible School...
I used Lynne Simmons Casual Correspondence Kit at Gottapixel.net and Hummie's Rectangle Template.

Memories of my senior year....
I used Tennesa Allen's Academia Kit from GottaPixel.net

My best friend from the 4th grade-Kelly.
I used Tenessa Allen's Academia kit at Gotta Pixel.net

I didn't get to scrap at all yesterday so today I really need to get busy and get something done...plus I am working on some cool stuff to go in the "Summer Things Kit" that we are all going to collaborate on for the DSS Group...

Well I gotta get busy so I am going to run....
BIG HUGS,
Claudette

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been one busy scrapper! I wish I could get as many done as you!

    Psst...credit on my template? It's okay...I'm not too finicky...just love what you did with it and love that someone actually used it! Thanks for the warm fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete