Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm back...I didn't get to go...

Here are my brag book pages....
My daughters-used the Love brush from Andrea Victoria.
I used a great freebie kit from the Next Big designer thing at Go Digital Scrapbooking site...Can Designs-Notes from the garden.
I re-did my dragonfly page to a smaller version....
My son
No kit....
Christmas 1999-
I used Radmilla Littledeers kit-All that grundgy (re colored flower and paper)
I used Radmilla Littledeers kit-All that grundgy (re colored flower and paper)

I used Radmilla Littledeers kit-All that grundgy (re colored flower and paper)

Amanda-at VBS-Make a splash for Jesus
Kay Miller's Blue Lagoon Kit.
AManda--aka Peggy Sue....love the ponytil and lipstick...
I used Janni Scrap Design's Country Charm kit.
Mom had some issues....so we are gonna go tomorrow....
I made her an awesome brag book for her birthday...these were a few more pages I scrapped for it...
And last but not least....I am still making a few odds and ends for anotther part of the Summer Things kit....
Here is a quick page I made....

The tag on the page is by Tina Williams and the rest is from me...
I will load the brag book quick page up with the few extras that I made....soon.
Do you like the pictures shape? I made a brush from the ad challenge at designer digitals...Andrea Victoria has made a set of brushes that said love, dance, & something else....I copied the idea and made some brushes to match our summer kit....they turned out cool as you can see....loading the png files too for those of you without PS...
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think...
Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment