Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yep, its almost school time...

One more week of sleeping in, and hanging out in our pj's all day....lol
Amanda had Fish Camp today...thats where they inform the freshmen about high school and have an orientation for them...so now we have four kids in high school...YIKES!
And we had a great birthday dinner with my mom last night, her birthday was Monday....I will share those pictures on my other blog.....(http://www.mrswooddellscraps.blogspot.com/)
And I made a few cute little charms to put with our Summer Things kit....go to the link below to download them...4shared seemed to be down today so I uploaded to another place....

http://download.yousendit.com/CE8FB59A01B7410C

Hope you enjoy them! Leave me some love here and let me know what you think!
Big Hugs!
Claudette

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for these cute charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these fabulous charms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Claudette, these are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute... I love the little dragonfly! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete