Thursday, August 16, 2007

I was busy the other day....


Ethan, TJ, Alex, Amanda, and Austin...
I used Tenessa Allen' Academia 2nd Edition Kit at GottaPixel.net
I made this page for the gotta flip it challenge at gottapixel.

Ryleigh....
I used Michelle Pieters Teenage memories Kit at GottaPixel.net and I made this page for the Ad-spiration Challenge at gottapixel

I used Kay Miller paper and the rest of the goodies are from Susan Cleeves Kit.
this page I made for the I want to talk about me challenge at gottapixel, we had to make a page about our favorite thing....could be anything that we liked...
I used Tenessa allen's Academia 2nd Edition Kit at GottaPixel.net

Here I used charms that i made and a tag I made using Tina Williams paper, and the ribbon I made using Christine Smith Ribbon templates. Hummie's background paper and torn paper. And I used atomic cupcake's gemstone and silver actions to make the charms.

I used Michelle Pieters teenage memories kit for this page....at gottapixel.net it was made for the Blueprint challenge by Monica Mcgill.

Here is a page I made usinf Sweet Daisies Kit by Sarah Meyers at GottaPixel.net...it was for a challenge to do a double page spread about your name.

Thanks for looking,
Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment