Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday is back again?

Wow my weeks are flying by...I don't know where my time keeps going but I am sure it has swift wings and breaks the sound barrier...lol
There is lots going on in our world as I am sure there is with yours. Teenagers are partly to blame at our house but the little kids and my hubby are also thrown in the mix. Tony had his last surgery Tuesday...I hope. He is recovering nicely now. He was in excruciating pain the second day after it and is feeling much better now.
I did manage to scrap a page or two while I was in the waiting room at the hospital though. Even though I forgot to take my sweater with me and I was soooo cold it was awful. I had some magazine work to do and I ran off and forgot one of the main disks I needed so I just scrapped instead. There is lots going on in the scrap world too.
Booland Designs opened up her own store...it is gorgeous. You can find it at BoolandDesigns.com.
There is a fabulous new blog, some great challenges, and a gorgeous daily download called Apple Orchard.
Over at MyScrapShop.com we have a new entry way and a great Download a Day too! It is made by several of our designers and is from a great fall color pallete too. Drop by for that and the fun challenges hosted there as well.
I have been working on my family tree stuff a bit too since our family reunions are coming up in 2 weeks. I have reconnected with some of my old friends, one of whom has been my best friend since the fourth grade. I am so glad to find her again.
We are at the end of the first 6 weeks of school already and I just can't believe it.
Well, I better get off here and get a few more things done on my break.
Hugs for now,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment