Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun On Sunday...

Are you ready for a little fun? I am, my weekend has not been near long enough...I am really beginning to hate Mondays. And even Sunday's because they are so close to Monday's....lol
So I decided to play a game...will you join me?
I picked my favorite songs out and made a game of it....

Top Ten All-time Favorite
Songs Challenge

1. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.
2. When A Man Loves a Woman by Percy Sledge.
3. Nothing Compares to You by Sinead O’Connor.
4. Calling All Angels by Train.
5. Sweet Child o’ Mine by Guns N Roses.
6. Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down.
7. Joanie loves Jimmy by Conway Twitty.
8. Superwoman by Karyn White.
9. Life’s Been Good to Me by Joe Walsh.
10. This Time by Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Okay, now I am going to tag 3 people to post their favorite songs too!
I am going to pick:
Now Post your top ten all-time favorite songs to your blog!
Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment