Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday is running madly around the room....

Geez, my weeks are flying by these days....although I think I have said that before....lol
Please pray for my dd to get a job today...she has an inerview today. Keep all the kids in your prayers as they prepare for their TAKS tests next week. Especially the seniors, if they don't pass it they do not get to even walk across the stage for graduation....talk about pressure!
My son is one of them. Although they usually take the exit level tests as juniors, then they have several tries to get them passed if needed. My son is one of three who are graduating early so he will only have October and April to pass them. He isn't terribly worried though since he has had commended performance on them all his life...lol Hopefully he will be starting college next fall....and I hope it is somewhere near here...
We are going to doctor today for hubbies leg....pray it is good news. I have been drawing a little lately. Something I so desparately needed. My kids are so funny about it, they are shocked that I can actually wield a pencil into a piece of artwork....lol My little boys can draw wonderfully. I don't know where they think they got those genes from...lol
I have a new kit coming out this Friday at MyScrapShop.com. It is called Down On The Farm...
I will have to make a Sneak Peak page to let you see a bit of it ahead of time....lol
We reveal the new kits at the chat on Thursday nights at 8:00 CT. Stop by and chat a while and grab up the wonderful freebies that they all come up with! Last week there were LOTS of freebies plus a coupon from Pillowgirl...and we had a fabulous turnout! I have never seen so many people in a chat room before! We had lots of fun and lots of laughs!
So mark your calendars and stop by Thursday night, October 16th, 2008 at 8:00 CT, 9:00 EST...
Big HUgs for now,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment