Friday, October 17, 2008

Great day in the mornin' it's Friday!

YAyyyyyyyy! I am so glad....
We jad a fabulous chat last night...there were over 30 people there at one time! It was wonderful! There are over 30 new products in our store today so stop by and catch some great deals...all the new stuff is on sale today only...
Here is one of my new kits:

It is called 'Down on the Farm." I had a blast making all these critters...they were fun. My hubby and kids all had to critic my animals as I made them...Ryleigh wanted me to make every single animal ever invented...but I finally contained her with just FARM animals...lol
I also added lots of small add on's to the bargain bin...go by and check out all the great deals.
Well, I gotta get to work so I will post more later!
Big Hugs and Thanks to all that came!
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment