Friday, February 20, 2009

It’s Friday Morning! YAY for Friday!

I am so glad it is Friday…I am sooooo tired and so thrilled that it is finally the end of the week…I have so much to do and I can’t miss work because we are so short on people these days…so I am stuck waiting until the weekend to get my stuff done.  My house is a mess and so is my life…lol  BUt with all that said…Thank God it is Friday!

Have you checked out the challenges at www.myscrapshop.com lately? We have lots of great ones to try and the prizes are fabulous!

feb-ad-web

Here are a few of them:

Template Challenge
Desktop Calendar Challenge
Quote Challenge
Focus on Photos Challenge
Font Challenge
Color Challenge

Here are a few more of the pictures my hubby has cartooned:

  DSC01821

2_11_08 066 

  2_11_08 013

He did a great job on these! Love us a comment! He likes the encouragement…lol

Hugs for now,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment