Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday morning blues…

Yes, that is my theme song today…lol Just dreading going to work again…but knowing that Spring Break is one week closer is going to make it ok…we have TAKS testing next week so this week will fly by because we all dread/hate that….lol

I did a few challenges at MyScrapShop.com so that I could earn all the free kits….

This page was done using the Template Challenge…its a great template and easy to use…I used Sabrina Kit by Lauraskathi at Funky Playground for this page and one of Amanda’s self protraits…lol

AmandaSassyWEB

This one was done using the Scraplift Challenge…I used Valorie Brown’s The Gift of Love kit for this page from Funky Playground.

It is Anthony and his son Dillion.

 DillionAnthony1WEB

This is the font challenge-MC Sweet Hearts is the font, it is a fun one.  I used Rina Kroes Freebie QP for this page, it was made from her Smitten Kt.  It is Amanda and Anthony on the day that Dillion came to visit.

DaddyManda21509WEB

This is a page I made using one of my older kits…Called “Fall Beauty” It is my daughter and his son…they are about to 19 years old in a few days and 2 months.  Geez are we getting old…lol

AustinTJ11092008WEB

This is my newest kit, called Crazy Luck…my daughters first income tax return…lol I will get this kit uploaded to the store today or tomorrow, depending on my internet connection…lol

 AustinReturn1WEB

This is made with the new kit for the challenges next month at www.Myscrapshop.com  It is called “Read 2 Me'”  It should match the awesome book called “Chicka Chicka Boom Boom” By Bill Martin Jr. My kids all loved that book.  March is doctor suess’ birthday so our theme is going to be “reading with me” to honor him…

EthanreadingTreeWEB

Well, I have to run for now so I can get dressed for work..

Hugs,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment