Monday, February 2, 2009

Fabulous February Morn’ to ya!

No, I am not Irish, well I am a 1/4, but you sure wouldn’t hear it through my DEEEEP Southern Drawl…lol  I was busy all weekend and I still have several things that I wanted to do but they will have to wait til later today…lol  I did pull off a few pages though.  Plus we all just hung out and all in all it was a nice weekend…no one fussing and arguing, and I enjoyed it for a change…lol What did you all do this weekend?  I bet several of you watched the superbowl…the steelers won.  I really didn’t care who won, but I am not a big fan of the steelers from all the years of being a Houston Oiler fan…lol

There is a beautiful blog train that I ran across this weekend and the kits are soooo yummy….

http://blogtrainblog.blogspot.com/ 

And the fun is back at MSS! We are back on our schedule for the weekly chats! The first one is this Thursday Night at 8…there are games and great freebies so pop over and chat a bit!

chatad2

And here are the faboulous challenge prizes for Febraury too.

feb-ad-web

Join us in a few challenges this month…there are several to pick from…

Lyrical Challenge
Monthly Theme Challenge
ABC’s of Macro
Scraplift Challenge
Shapes n More
Through the Lens
All About the Elements

I did the desktop challenge yesterday, it was fun…

FebruaryDesktopWEB

I used a cute little kit from COnnie Prince called Sweethearts for the page.  The font was P22 Zaner One. 

Then I scrapped a cute little bragbook freebie from Ladybug pages too…it is such a cute kit!

AliGrannieWEB

TonyWEB AmandaWEB anthonyNme2009WEB anthonyWEB  daddygrandmaWEBNoahWayneWEBryanandryleighWEB

This is my try at an O.O.B. Layout…the stuff in the back of them distracted from the picture, so I cut it off…lol  I used some of Booland Designs CU Paper Overlays to make the background paper for this page and then I used the awesome Touch of Orient elements that were in my Artisan Notebook this month.

austinmichael1302009WEB

This is my son playing with his camera in our back yard…lol teenagers are so strange sometimes…lol  I played “First To’s” with Hummie at DSS group this weekend and the challenge was to show a page with Explore as a title….lol  So I scrapped this one in about 15 minutes….I think that is a record somewhere…lol  I used a cute kit called ON Safari by Colie’s Corner at GottaPixel.net for this one.  And the font is Grilled Cheese BTN Toasted.

ExploreWEB

Then she challenged us to show a page with a definition on it…so I whipped this one up of my mom and dad…I used Romantic Reflections kit by Vickey Morrissey at Scrapbook Elements for this page and the font is Old Typewriter.

momanddadWEB  

Well, I guess I have to get ready for work and finish drinking my coffee now.  Hopefully today is a smooth one for me….whatever that is…lol

Hugs,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment