Sunday, February 15, 2009

Working on stuff…

I was feeling greatly inspired today, but not very focused.  I was also in a cleaning mood, but lacked the initiative to get going on that…lol

I think they say “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.” So at this rate I should be almost there…lol  I had so many great ideas.  I almost need a notepad to write all my ideas on so I don’t lose them forever…or one of those little voice recorder things so I will at least look important…or crazy for talking to myself…lol

Anyhow, I scrapped a couple pages today so I will share them with you.  And I need to get Anthony’s latest works of art to share too. Except for the one of me! lol 

These first two pages were made using my newest kit called “Crazy Love”  it it available at www.myscrapshop.com 

The first page is my new niece “Lilly” Isn't she a sweetie?

LillyReneeWooddellWEB

This page is my Step-daughter-Amanda…one of her self portraits…

AmandaLynnSmilingWEB

Here is my kit and the add on frames.  And there is a cute mini kit to add on for free…go check them out!

 crazylovepreviewweb crazylove_clusterframesWEB PreviewCrazyLoveFreebie

Then I scrapped these two pages of my hubby cutting the boys hair… I used Colie’s Corner Kit called Shy Guy and the second page is using City Boy kit, and the brag book exchange kit at GP.BackYardBarberShopWEB anthonybuzzcutWEB

This is a page I made to play in Hummie’s World Challenge for creative use of an Ampersand…very fun idea. Come join us! I used Lauraskathi’s kit called Laetiticia from Funky Playground for this page of our evil but cute kitty-angel…lol

AngelPage1WEB

I have to get back to work now so I will keep this short and sweet.  Hoping for a great day tomorrow, may the wind be at our backs and God’s blessings be many.

Hugs,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment