Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wow…we are half done again…

It is already Wednesday and I am sooo excited.  I had today off to take my hubby to the doctor so it was an ok day for me.  I scrapped a little bit last night…it was so fun.  And I did get to surf just a few minutes while I was hanging out watching them torture him…lol

This was a great little brag book freebie that was made by Janel called Que Sera Sera….which I think means “Thats Life” lol

I used some of the random photos that I haven’t scrapped yet and that I wanted for my bragbook.

TonyPat2008WEB me2008WEBAlexB4Aftr2008WEB TonyLaptopWEBAustinRyan2009WEBmeryleigh2008WEBmepage2008WEBNewyearseve2008AmandaWEB

This is a great quick page freebie by Gypsy Couture called “Forget Me Not” and it was so fabulous that I had to have it…lol…I used the Grilled Cheese Toasted BTN Wide font for the grafitti title…I love this page and I can’t wait for SIL to see it…(these are her babies)

Dmairikids2009WEB 

Our family get together picture…we went to his dad’s house and this was part of my kids, some of them didn’t go with us, so it was just half of them.  The kit I used was called “Sweet Couture” by Laura  Burger…it is available at GottaPixel.net  I had a great time with all the fun elements in it.  I used Segoe Print font for the date.

familytogether2009WEB

The kids and my hubby at his dad’s house last Saturday.  I used Sarah B. Meyers’ kit called Snuggle Up from GottaPixel.net for this page.  The font is Grilled Cheese Toasted BTN Wide.

FamilyTripWEB   

This is a page of my dad when he was little, with his sister, and their grandpa.  I had to repair the photo, it was severely damaged. I used my kit called Heritage Scraps to make this page.  The font is P22 Cezanne.  It is kind of funny that the font is a scribbler one like my daddy’s handwriting.

NannyPawHigginsDaddyWEB 

This is my nephew’s son Noah, with his great great grandmother.  I love this picture.  The page is a quick page with the kit “Lovers glade” by FMC Designs at Digital Arts Cafe. 

NoahGranniePageWEB

My week 3 of the project 365 layout.  It was made with the kit called “Behind the reeds.”  It is a collab kit by Tinnette, Manue, Gwenn, & Symphonie.  They are at DigiScrapbooking Boutique.

project365_week3WEB

This is my MIL and SIL, last Saturday.  I used a cute little freebie mini kit from Scrap Orchard called Beautiful World.  It was made by Krystal Hartley.  I love the fun colors and the flowers are fab!

stephanieAnn_2009WEB 

I have a fun challenge I am going to participate in at MSS…the desktop one is a must right now, because I just realized that Sunday is February already! 

Here is the link to it so you can join me:

http://www.myscrapshop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2677 

I will post mine tomorrow or Friday…

HUgs for now!

Claudette

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am so glad that you like my new kit :) I really appreciate you posting the freebie in your groups, and I can't wait to see your pages!!

    Have a good weekend, Pam

    ReplyDelete